There are many resources for Professional Development Training. Some of the better ones include:
* Programs in your own company. Most organizations have an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for their employees to take advantage of. Other forms of programs may be employee-centered, such as Change Management and Leadership Development; these are a more holistic approach to business leadership training.
* Staff Development for Professional Development. Through this program, employees are able to get to know and understand their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as learn about their company’s goals and vision.
* Social Media Training. This includes digital information and conversations between your company and its clients on the social network, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
* Self-Leadership Training. Through this, you can be exposed to different leadership styles, all of which can help you as a leader.
* Coaching. You can pay for private coaching sessions or even get it for free.
* Social Media Coaching. You can find different types of coaching programs by companies, including, Internet Marketing Coaching and Social Media Coaching.
* Executive Education Programs. Many companies require their employees to take these before they are promoted to Executive Manager or higher.
* Learning Management System. This is software that you install on your PC that tracks information from your class schedule to your daily activities.
* Video Conferencing. This is like being in face-to-face meeting, but requires more work and organization.
* Online Course. You can do this through a variety of online educational institutions, some for very little cost, while others are very expensive.